Resources posted here offer current grant recipients information related to managing Arizona Commission on the Arts grants. Grantees may download Arts Commission logos, information about the grants process timeline, forms associated with grant payment claims and copies of award packet materials.
- Log in to Submittable, accessing the user account that submitted the FY18 CIG grant application.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper righthand corner to expand the user menu and click on Submissions
- From your My Submission list, click on the FY18 CIG application title
- Once back into your FY18 CIG application you should see a tab along the top that reads “Final Report Form,” click on that to access the form
- Once you’ve accessed the Final Report Form, enter all required data and submit no later than Monday 9/10/18 at 11:59 PM.
Failure to comply with this deadline will render your organization ineligible to apply for future ACA funding.
- You do not have to complete the Final Report Form in one sitting. You may enter data and click the SAVE DRAFT button at the bottom of the form to return to it later.
- Once you have completed the form, click SUBMIT.
1. Log in to the Submittable account used to submit the FY19 CIG or FEST application:
2. Once you’ve logged in, click on your user name in the upper right corner to expand the menu and click on SUBMISSIONS under USER ACCOUNT:
3. From the My Submissions page, click on the TITLE of the application you need to submit the Payment Form for:
4. Once in the appropriate application file, look for a tab along the top of the page that is labeled “PAYMENT FORM” and click it:
5. Once you’ve accessed the Payment Form, enter the organization’s DUNS# and any other required information and submit no later than Monday 10/15/18 at 11:59 PM.
- For CIG awardees, you will also need to run, save and attach a copy of your FY2017 DataArts ACA Funder Report (containing data for FYs 2017, 2016 & 2015)
How To run a Funder Report:
- Log into DataArts,
- Click on the Funder Reports tab
- Find ACA in the list of reports
- Click SUBMIT DATA on the far right
- Select FY2017 and run/submit data to run the report
- Wait for the report to generate, it should have data from FYs 2017, 2016 & 2015
- Once generated, download a copy to your computer and save to your desktop or My Documents folder.
6. You do not have to complete the Payment Form in one sitting. You may enter data and click the SAVE DRAFT button at the bottom of the form to return to it later.
7. Once you have completed the form, click SUBMIT.
Failure to comply with the 10/15/18 deadline will forfeit your FY2019 grant award.
Questions about the Payment Form?
Contact Kristen Pierce Kent, Organizational Grants and Services Manager at [email protected] or 602-771-6517
Building Public Value (2012)
This booklet is designed to help artists, arts organizations and schools effectively communicate the value of their work and the importance of public funding for the arts with elected officials, community leaders, parents, donors, school board members and the public.
Grant Credit and Publicity
Grantees are required to credit (with logos and credit lines) the funders of awarded grants in all printed materials and publicity, whether for a specific project or the grantee’s overall operations. Follow the instructions outlined in this document to ensure you are in compliance with this requirement.
The Arizona Commission on the Arts implemented a new logo design in September 2014. Grantees are required to use this new logo in all materials created beginning December 1, 2014. Printed materials created prior to December 1, 2014, which contain the Arts Commission’s now-retired logo may be used until their stock is exhausted. Online use of the Arts Commission logo must feature this new logo only.
Please review the document linked below to ensure proper usage of the Arts Commission logo:
To download the logos below, click on the appropriate logo. A new page will open featuring the full size image. Right click on the image and save it. If you require print ready or logos in an alternative format, please email [email protected] with your specific request.
|JPG – For use online and in print materials if EPS is not feasible.|
|PNG – Ideal file for web use and word processing software.|
|JPG -for use in print materials published in black & white.|
Artist Opportunities Grants Only
As Artist Opportunities Grants are funded by the Arizona Community Foundation, we request that recipients of this grant use both the Arizona Commission on the Arts logo as well as the Arizona Community Foundation logo.
Photo Image Credits: (Clockwise from Top Left) Central School Project, Bisbee. Photo by Gretchen Baer. Mesa Arts Center. Cultural Coalition, Phoenix. Photo by José Muñoz. Ballet Yuma. Photo by Bill Butler. Flagstaff Arts Council. Photo by Nathan Clements. Grand Canyon School of Rock. Photo by Jeremy Heflin. Phoenix Film Foundation. Photo by Jennifer Mullins. Town of Payson. Photo by Bethany Beck. Safos Dance Theatre, Tucson. Photo by Dominic AZ Bonuccelli.