Resources posted here offer current grant recipients information related to managing Arizona Commission on the Arts grants. Grantees may download Arts Commission logos, information about the grants process timeline, forms associated with grant payment claims and copies of award packet materials.
- Log in to Submittable, accessing the user account that submitted the FY18 CIG grant application.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper righthand corner to expand the user menu and click on Submissions
- From your My Submission list, click on the FY18 CIG application title
- Once back into your FY18 CIG application you should see a tab along the top that reads “Final Report Form,” click on that to access the form
- Once you’ve accessed the Final Report Form, enter all required data and submit no later than Monday 9/10/18 at 11:59 PM.
Failure to comply with this deadline will render your organization ineligible to apply for future ACA funding.
- You do not have to complete the Final Report Form in one sitting. You may enter data and click the SAVE DRAFT button at the bottom of the form to return to it later.
- Once you have completed the form, click SUBMIT.
Building Public Value (2012)
This booklet is designed to help artists, arts organizations and schools effectively communicate the value of their work and the importance of public funding for the arts with elected officials, community leaders, parents, donors, school board members and the public.
Grant Credit and Publicity
Grantees are required to credit (with logos and credit lines) the funders of awarded grants in all printed materials and publicity, whether for a specific project or the grantee’s overall operations. Follow the instructions outlined in this document to ensure you are in compliance with this requirement.
The Arizona Commission on the Arts implemented a new logo design in September 2014. Grantees are required to use this new logo in all materials created beginning December 1, 2014. Printed materials created prior to December 1, 2014, which contain the Arts Commission’s now-retired logo may be used until their stock is exhausted. Online use of the Arts Commission logo must feature this new logo only.
Please review the document linked below to ensure proper usage of the Arts Commission logo:
To download the logos below, click on the appropriate logo. A new page will open featuring the full size image. Right click on the image and save it. If you require print ready or logos in an alternative format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request.
|JPG – For use online and in print materials if EPS is not feasible.|
|PNG – Ideal file for web use and word processing software.|
|JPG -for use in print materials published in black & white.|
Photo Image Credits: (Clockwise from Top Left) Central School Project, Bisbee. Photo by Gretchen Baer. Mesa Arts Center. Cultural Coalition, Phoenix. Photo by José Muñoz. Ballet Yuma. Photo by Bill Butler. Flagstaff Arts Council. Photo by Nathan Clements. Grand Canyon School of Rock. Photo by Jeremy Heflin. Phoenix Film Foundation. Photo by Jennifer Mullins. Town of Payson. Photo by Bethany Beck. Safos Dance Theatre, Tucson. Photo by Dominic AZ Bonuccelli.