To date, in Fiscal Year 2022 (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022), the Governor-appointed board of the Arizona Commission on the Arts has approved a total of $3.97 million in funding through the following grant programs:
- AZ Organizational Relief Grants (AZ ORG)
- Festival Grants (FEST)
- Lifelong Arts Engagement Grants (LAE)
- Youth Arts Engagement Grants (YAE)
- Artist Opportunity Grants (AOG)
- Research & Development Grants (RDG)
Grantees are listed below, grouped by county of residence, but you can Filter , Group, and Sort the list according to your preference by clicking on the associated icon in the control bar.