Toyota supports programs focused on environment, education and safety initiatives that help strengthen the diverse communities where we live and work. In addition to funding national programs, Toyota partners with nonprofit organizations across the US in local communities. This includes supporting arts & culture, civic & community, health and human services, and leadership development.
TTC GENERAL GUIDELINES
Toyota prefers to support programs, rather than sponsor events. Organizations must apply for each new grant requested, and subsequent funding is contingent upon evaluation of previous activities.
TTC does not make grants for publications, lobbying activities, advertising, capital campaigns or endowments. Individuals are ineligible to apply. Toyota will not make grants to the following types of organizations/activities:
- Organizations not recognized as 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, medical condition, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Organizations that serve only their own memberships, such as fraternal organizations, labor organizations or religious groups
- Political parties or candidates
- Athletic/sports games and teams
GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE FOR TTC
- Washtenaw County, MI
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Gardena, CA
Deadlines: March 1, June 1, Sept 1, Dec 1
FUNDING SCOPE FOR TTC
TTC focuses on worthwhile causes and diverse support to education, the environment and safety, but also to civic groups, arts and culture, health and human services.
Organization/Company: Toyota Website: http://www.toyota.com/usa/community/articles/community_grants_ttc.html Location: Maricopa County, AZ Deadline: March 1, June 1, September 1, December 1 How to Apply: For more information or to apply: http://www.toyota.com/usa/community/articles/community_grants_ttc.html