• Assist Production Team and Arts & Culture Division staff with production or physical needs of any events delivered by the Arts & Culture Division.
• Work in a team environment to accomplish tasks; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with public and staff.
• Perform theatrical and event related tasks using lighting, audio, a/v, and theatrical equipment.
• Oversee the use of equipment and serve as a functional manager during events.
• Assist Specialists and Crew Chiefs to: ensure operational readiness of all theatrical and event related equipment; complete basic performance related duties.
• Perform event set-up and breakdown functions.
• Load, unload, carry short distances, push and slide objects: scenery, audio and light equipment, program boxes, trusses, tables, chairs, etc. from/to the event spaces, trucks and dollies.
• Must be able to: reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 70 pounds; communicate clearly and effectively; communicate with other facility staff to ensure coordinated execution; work in a standing or sitting position for up to seven hours; work in a fast-paced environment; follow directions and ask questions for clarification when needed; demonstrate effective organizational skills and initiative.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Organization/Company: Tempe Center for the Arts
Location: Tempe, AZ
Deadline: Open until filled
How to Apply: Website: https://www.tempecenterforthearts.com/get-involved/employment-opportunities
How to Apply: Job Description & Application - https://www.tempe.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/90833