Scottsdale Arts seeks full time Tessitura Database Administrator to be responsible for the coordination of the Tessitura database throughout the organization and our Tessitura consortium member Theater Works including training, reports, analysis, etc. Full time position, benefits offered. Salary commensurate with experience.
1. Investigates and makes recommendations regarding data spaces, trends, and anticipation/resolution of potential problems.
2. Implements best practices for the management, use, and governance of the Tessitura database, establishing policies and procedures for quality assurance, data integrity, and self-service reporting on analytics.
3. Stay abreast of peer data integrity processes and methods; and technology tools.
4. Develops reports to solve business issues and problem resolution as needed or requested.
5. Gather and analyze users’ needs to determine best practices and approaches to establish ongoing training and advancement of skills.
6. Works with the departments to validate the data before it is released.
7. Deploy updates and version releases of Tessitura.
8. Provide support for Tessitura users and escalate to the Tessitura Network as needed.
9. Make recommendations on Tessitura products and improvements, as well as schedule, plan and supervise their testing and installation.
10. Researches, makes recommendations to department managers and modifies existing policies and procedures to conform to new compliance standards and changes as it relates to Tessitura.
11. Conducts compliance testing and verification.
12. Keep data secure by managing access, privileges and information migration of the business applications.
13. Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field. Additional experience may be substituted for bachelor’s degree above what is listed in experience.
Experience: 3 years’ experience supporting application databases. Significant Tessitura experience required.
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience with MS SQL, queries, analysis, reporting, data research, SSRS web interface and report scheduling, building dashboards and data disaster recovery scenarios.
– Experience in developing and optimizing complex data and reporting solutions using T-SQL, SSRS, and Tessitura Analytics.
– Experience in supporting multiple users and on-line transaction processing systems.
– Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex application problems.
– Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working with non-technical staff.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to translate business strategies into tactical plans and communicate with cross-functional teams for successful project outcomes.
– Desire or passion to work in an arts environment.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, employee must be able to stand and walk for shorts periods of time; sit for longs periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. Employee must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to work in a moderate noise level (including noise from light traffic and office equipment such as computers and printers). Operating of office equipment including a personal computer may require continuous and repetitive eye, arm or hand movement. May be required to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed or assigned.
– Must possess valid driver’s license and driving record which is acceptable to the organization’s insurance carrier.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts Website: https://www.scottsdalearts.org Location: Scottsdale AZ Deadline: 11/29/2019 How to Apply: Apply via link: https://sccarts.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/0d9620f3-1937-c51d-3f4f-3bb1f40b4339/apply?source=1161992-CS-20610