1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Must have high school diploma/GED or currently attending high school or GED classes
3. Documentation of Class I Fingerprint Clearance card must be provided within 45 days
4. Minimum of 1 year experience working with children; preferably six months with children with disabilities
5. Must provide current certification in CPR and First Aid prior to date of employment
6. Must provide current certification in Prevention & Support and Article IX within 30 days of employment
7. Ability to demonstrate good observation skills, judgment and interest in learning about disabilities and children
8. Good verbal and written communication skills
1. Responsible to Director of Human Services or designated staff
2. Responsible for direct care (toileting, feeding, diaper changing, transfers, etc.) for children
3. Responsible for modeling and participating fully in all Arts for All activities and classes
4. Assist with accountability through participant matrix, individual participant books, ratio sheets, sign in/out sheets, communication logs, etc.
5. Assist in the development and implementation of schedules and opportunities for children to gain independence, self help and social skills, make quality use of leisure time and meet their objectives in social and behavioral areas with emphasis on the arts.
6. Assist in assuring that all contract and license requirements (DES/DDD, DES/Childcare Licensure, CACFP, etc.) are being met including; collecting data on objectives, lesson plans; monthly reports, incident and physical management reports, etc.
7. Attend meetings (staff meetings, team meetings, etc.)
8. Perform all duties as requested
Organization/Company: Arts for All, Inc. Website: http://www.artsforallinc.org Location: Tucson, AZ Deadline: Open Until Filled How to Apply: Apply in person at 2520 N Oracle Rd. Tucson, AZ 85705 or download application forms online at www.artsforallinc.org and return in person Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.