Act One is looking for a creative Social Media Intern to help with marketing. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating and implementing social media posts and assisting the staff and Marketing Committee with brainstorming campaigns. Stipend included.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
▪ Create and manage a social media plan and social media calendar.
▪ Grow online social networks by increasing followers and engagement.
▪ Brainstorm campaign ideas.
▪ Collaborate with the staff to ensure a consistent campaign and relevant content following the.
▪ Research meaningful, relevant, educational and insightful content and stories for posts.
▪ Post content on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
▪ Monitor posts to respond to comments and interactions.
▪ Analyze analytics to gauge the success of posts and assess trends, adjust plans or strategies to optimize outreach
Social Media Intern Requirements:
▪ Creative self-starter and multi-tasker who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
▪ Openness to learn, willingness to try anything, strong communication/writing skills and out of the box thinking to promote product in a unique and creative way.
▪ Excellent knowledge of social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
▪ Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
▪ Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphics Design, Business or a related field.
▪ Prior experience with marketing or social media.
▪ Comfortable working with a graphics designer to create visual posts.
▪ Detail- orientated, a strong work ethic and reliable.
▪ A personal laptop
▪ Experience working in Canva or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Benefits: Flexible schedule (monthly meetings, weekly phone calls, ability to work remotely). Approximately 10-15 hours per week. Internship will last approximately 6 months, and a stipend of $500 per semester.
Organization/Company: Act One Arizona Website: https://act1az.org Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: August-December and/or January-May How to Apply: Resumes and cover letters should be sent to Bernadette Carroll at [email protected] Social media portfolio should be included if available.