Position: School Administrator
Supervisor: School Manager
FLSA Exempt: Non-Exempt
The School Administrator provides administrative support to the school, serves as communication liaison with customers, and oversees student enrollment and administrative projects.
Specific Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited to:
• Weekly review of school records, enrollment databases, attendance lists, email distribution lists, etc., for accuracy
• Process registration, enrollment and payments for all school tuition channels
• Create reports for school transactions daily and provide to accounting for processing.
• Communicate with parents via phone and email as necessary
• Oversee school uniform orders and communicate timelines, order status, etc. with parents on a regular basis
• Oversee permission slips and sign-up checklists for performances and provide up-to-date lists to faculty (via email and on attendance clipboards)
• Be available for parent consultations and other needs during shifts
• Send out daily and weekly emails to faculty on student issues (illness/injury etc.)
• Check school voicemail daily and return all calls (keep log)
• Ensure there is adult supervision of students at all times in the School lobby area while on duty
• Other duties as required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience, specific focus on working with students and parents preferred
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook). QuickBooks experience preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Organization/Company: Ballet Arizona Website: https://balletaz.org/ Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: Open until filled How to Apply: Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please note that NO telephone calls will be accepted.