About The Position
The Graphic Designer Recreation Leader II creates professional quality graphics design, photography and other items which support and market City of Scottsdale Community Services programs, services and events Examples of work include flyers, posters, banners, ads for publications, items for digital marketing, photography, photo editing and social media.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of six months work experience in the graphic design field. College coursework in recreation or related field from an accredited institution may be substituted for some recreation experience.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Prepares and distributes flyers, posters, and other advertisement for area programs.
- Participates in planning, conducting, and evaluating: events, projects, and programs.
- Integrates safety into all aspects of recreation, planning, and programming.
- Uses personal computer to prepare quality written documents including: accident and incident reports, event flyers, e-mails, and electronic timesheet.
- Depending on assignment, may be asked to lead a team or project. In this role, may be asked to coordinate daily activities of subordinate staff.
- May be asked to provide input into the employee evaluation process.
Click here to review the entire job description.
Organization/Company: City of Scottsdale
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Deadline: August 30, 2017
How to Apply: Visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/scottsdaleaz/classspecs/761377 for a complete description.
Apply through City of Scottsdale at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/scottsdaleaz/jobs/1819018/recreation-leader-ii-graphic-designer