Vibrant non-profit art center in Phoenix seeking experienced Program Manager. Responsibilities include coordination and management of art education programs and exhibitions, including:
– Classes and Workshops: scheduling and class enrollments, educational outreach to schools, summer camp programming and execution, coordination of classes and supplies with instructors and students, constant identification of new instructors and class offerings.
– Exhibitions: oversee calls to artists, set up online entry portals, manage all entries for juried exhibitions, create presentation of applicants for juror submittals, notification to applicants of acceptance/rejections, coordination of details on pick up/drop-off dates including ensuring proper documentation. Aid with yearly exhibition scheduling, installation, set up for opening artist receptions and handling exhibit sales. Create process and assist with identification and interviewing of new jurors. Keep and store all documents from exhibitions for future reference.
– Materials: Direct creation of seasonal class catalogs, other materials to promote classes, workshops, lectures, exhibitions and gift shop / exhibition / sculpture sales.
– Events: Assist as needed with all on-site events.
– Administration: Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director in support of the organization’s objectives.
Position requires regular use of computer to post class listings on website and manage class registrations, exhibit entries and as well as sending out daily correspondence. Additional skills include:
– Working knowledge of WordPress, Event Espresso
– Computer and correspondence skills (Word, Excel, QuickBooks
– Art experience/background preferred
– Customer service/relations, retail sales experience helpful
– InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop experience helpful
Terms of Employment:
Rate: To be determined based on experience
Organization/Company: Shemer Art Center Website: http://www.shemerartcenter.org Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: March 1, 2018 How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com