Scottsdale Arts, a leader in the arts community in Arizona, has an exciting opportunity for those interested in working in the arts who have demonstrated customer service and front of house experience.
The full time Patron Services Manager oversees the box office including supervision of staff, engagement activities, group sales, concierge programs and working closely with the public.
1. Managing ticketing services for the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale Public Art, Scottsdale Arts Learning Initiatives and rental programs.
2. Maintains an active role in the ticketing process including seating maps, pricing, inventory, sales, marketing and overseeing season launch activities from the box office perspective.
3. Oversees Group Sales, Concierge programs in conjunction with other divisions
4. Supervises, supports and guides staff assigned to the box office
5. Develops and implements inventive ways to maximize ticket sales, ensuring reps are fully trained and up to date on these techniques.
6. Maintain and excel in interpersonal communication and relationships with staff, patrons, visitors, renters, and public.
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field (lesser degree with additional experience may be substituted
2. 3-5 years experience with progressively increasing areas of responsibility in a box office or ticketing environment
3. Experience with Tessitura preferred, or a comparable ticketing/tracking system.
4. Must be available to work evenings and weekends as the performance schedule requires
This full time position comes with a full benefits package including access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability and more. Paid time off, holidays, and a collegial work environment are all additional benefits to the position.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts Website: https://www.scottsdalearts.org Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: 9/30/2020 How to Apply: Apply via link: https://sccarts.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/965964f2-9431-44a2-0811-4c0e8482930e/apply?source=1386424-CS-20610