I. Position title
Patron Services Lead
II. Salary range
III. Position summary
Patron Services Lead oversees the front desk and patron services. Patrons include, but are not limited to students, resident organizations, temporary space users, and business associates. Excellent customer service and reliability are vital to the success of this position. The candidate must be bilingual: English/Spanish.
IV. Key responsibilities
- Open the facility and staff the front desk from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Train and supervise front desk volunteers and 5 part-time Patron Services Associates who staff the desk on nights and weekends
- Manage customer data: merge duplicates, complete profiles, monitor class waitlists, track financial aid, etc.
- Coordinate the annual Phoenix Center for the Arts Open House
- Keep the front desk area organized and clean
- Prepare and distribute various student communications related to parking, registration dates, etc.
- Generate client-centric MindBody reports including attendance and surveys
- Communicate well with other staff
- Update the Phoenix Center for the Arts digital marquee
- Supervise box office duties when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
V. Equity statement
Phoenix Center for the Arts and the Patron Services Lead understand the broader meaning of equity as: Access to the resources needed to thrive, such as education, employment, healthcare, food, clean water, housing, and arts & culture.
The board, staff, instructors, and volunteers are committed to equitable practices in everything we do. Our actions to strive for more equitable practices may include, but not be limited to:
- Listening to the needs of our vastly diverse community
- Aspiring to educate those who work with us, using tools such as readings, videos, etc.
- Addressing any inequitable behavior not in alignment with our core values
Patron Services Lead oversees front desk workflow, organization, training, front desk volunteers, and 5 Patron Services Associates who staff the desk on nights and weekends. Patron Services Lead reports to both the Operations Manager and the Deputy Director
VII. Job Requirements – Skills, abilities and knowledge required
Patron Services Lead must have excellent customer service skills, including a friendly demeanor, patient nature, and willingness to problem solve. Patron Services Lead is a team player, and enjoys working with people. The ability to switch between various priorities and projects quickly is a must. Strong knowledge of the MindBody system is considered an asset, but training is available if needed. Cash-handling skills are also required.
Patron Services Lead may authorize any refund to account or credit card, as long as the refund is within approved policies of Central Arts Alliance (dba Phoenix Center for the Arts). For any refund requiring a check from the Center, the Director must approve it. Patron Services Lead also oversees financial aid scholarships, gift certificates, and promotional discounts.
IX. Workspace and schedule
Patron Services Lead works from the front desk, as well as at a desk in the main office area. Patron Services Lead works 40 hours per week at the Phoenix Center for the Arts campus. When/if volunteers are assigned to the front desk, Patron Services Lead may work from their office desk.
X. Application deadline and instructions
Applications are due Wednesday, April 24th by 9:00pm MST
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to email@example.com
Organization/Company: Phoenix Center for the Arts Website: phoenixcenterforthearts.org Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: April 24, 2019 How to Apply: To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org