Summary: The School of Ballet Arizona is looking for a part-time assistant to join its team. The School Assistant provides administrative support to staff, teachers, parents, and students of the School of Ballet Arizona (SBAZ). The Assistant must maintain knowledge of the SBAZ mission, policies, and programs and must be able to effectively communicate such matters when appropriate. The Assistant will provide reception support and maintenance of registration records. In every situation, the Assistant must project a positive image of the School.
This is a part-time position that requires evenings and weekends, with various schedule hours due to classes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Reception, Records Administration, Scheduling, Coordination of teaching and musical staff, Registration/Enrollment, and Accounting.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High standard of customer service.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Results oriented and deadline driven.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Knowledge of basic administrative and clerical duties (i.e., word processing, managing files & records, designing forms, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Organization/Company: Ballet Arizona Website: http://balletaz.org Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: 09/30/2019 How to Apply: To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to: [email protected] Please note that NO telephone calls will be accepted.