The West Valley Arts Council is seeking an Operations Support Intern to provide support for the management of the organization’s exhibits.
• Administrative duties as assigned
• Handle incoming calls and other communications
• Manage filing system
• Greeting clients and visitors
• Helping organize and maintain office
• Performing general clerk duties and errands
• Assist in creative projects as needed
• Coordinate volunteers
• Data entry
• Other duties as assigned
• Assist preparing for and during gallery events
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and computer abilities
• Self-starter and ability to work well with others
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes and new challenges
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
Hours are flexible and average approximately 15-20 hours per week. The ideal applicant would be available for two semesters.
Compensation: Benefits include a $500 stipend available at the end of each completed semester and the opportunity to gain a great experience. This internship may also satisfy requirements for earning college credit.
Organization/Company: West Valley Arts Council Website: https://www.westvalleyarts.org Location: Surprise, AZ Deadline: 09/21/2019 How to Apply: Interested persons should email resume and letter of interest to Samantha Santos at [email protected]