1. Minimum of three (3) years teaching general music
2. Minimum of two (2) years working with children and/or persons with disabilities
3. Demonstrate ability to play various musical instruments
4. Demonstrate ability to lead a group in singing
5. High school graduate
6. Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbally, preferably in more than one language
7. Excellent people skills
1. Responsible to Executive Director
2. Responsible for demonstrating and teaching various musical styles
3. Responsible for encouraging participants to sing and participate in musical activities
4. Responsible for preparing daily lesson plans and post them weekly
5. Responsible for assuring that needed materials are on hand for classes
6. Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly classroom.
7. Assist with exploring the possibilities for off site educational activities for participants
Organization/Company: Arts for All, Inc. Website: http://www.artsforallinc.org Location: Tucson, AZ Deadline: 08/30/2019 How to Apply: Please apply in person at 2520 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85705.