Scottsdale Arts seeks PART TIME Member Patron Services Representatives to work in our Box Office, supporting all branches of the organization including the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and Scottsdale Public Art.
We have limited hours available but anticipate more as our season progresses.
The position is responsible for:
1. Performs front counter work in the Box Office, including inbound and outbound calls and online chats for tickets, donation and membership sales.
2. Communicates with patrons and visitors, answering questions and providing guidance on the various events offered by the organization.
3. Responsible for optimizing guest experiences and maximizing sales opportunities.
4. Works events, ensuring ticket transactions are handled appropriately and with exceptional customer service.
5. Resolves customer issues or concerns as needed.
6. Performs a variety of clerical functions including running batch tickets, reports, reconciliation, etc.
The position requires experience in customer service, hospitality, sales, box office and/or administration work. CRM experience preferred. Must be able to interface with public in a positive and professional manner. Duties are performed days, evenings, and weekends.
Scottsdale Arts is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment for its employees. Scottsdale Arts is an equal opportunity employer, and does not allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged. EOE
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts Website: http://www/scottsdalearts.org Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: 6/30/2021 How to Apply: Apply via link: https://sccarts.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/66494fc1-4bb6-06b5-c552-9c743cfb5088/apply?source=1630695-CS-20610