Ballet Arizona now accepting applications for Marketing Coordinator. Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates preferred.
The Marketing Coordinator ensures that all Ballet Arizona material and event information is available to customers in the appropriate fashion and at the right time, uses in-depth knowledge to respond to customer inquiries and assists with the marketing of Ballet Arizona in general. This individual will coordinate his/her efforts with other members of the Marketing and Sales Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to these areas:
• In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager execute marketing strategies that increase Ballet Arizona’s public profile and brand recognition for programming in performance, educations, and community engagement.
• In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, coordinate the development, distribution, and maintenance of print and electronic material including, but not limited to, direct mail, email, brochures, programs, and social media pages.
• Use Tessitura Software as well as TRGArts to generate lists composed of uniquely targeted attributes to create segmentation and suppressions for email and direct mail campaigning.
• Support and assist social strategy by contributing to post creation and curating content.
• Maintain collateral archives and ensure placement of collateral citywide.
• Coordinate media, and photography events by communicating all details with all those involved, including but not limited to administrative staff, artistic staff, production, and dancers. Attend events scheduled and manage costumes, schedule, talking points, and anything else that is required for the event.
• Promote Ballet Arizona events at courtesy table by greeting patrons and answering questions.
• Respond to general inquiries from public regarding Ballet Arizona.
• Be familiar with Ballet Arizona’s Box Office operation, including call processing procedures, and assist the Box Office as needed.
• Oversee and evaluate survey responses received after each performances using the Intrinsic Impact Dashboard.
• Performs other duties as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• 2-5 years of experience directly related to job responsibilities
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
• Strong experience with databases and Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
• Skilled in written and oral communication
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Ability to perform designated duties with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
Organization/Company: Ballet Arizona Website: https://balletaz.org/ Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: Open until filled How to Apply: Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please note that NO telephone calls will be accepted.