The West Valley Arts Council is seeking a Marketing Communications Intern.
• Maintaining website content to West Valley Arts Council specifications and design standards.
• Handling electronic and print media activities, press releases, and advertising.
• Managing social media accounts Instagram and Facebook by creating posts relevant to WVAC events and members
• Develop creative hashtags for the public to post under during events to further promote WVAC.
• Strong knowledge of graphic design.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and computer abilities.
Compensation: Nonpaid – for college credit.
Organization/Company: West Valley Arts Council Website: http://westvalleyarts.org Location: Surprise, AZ Deadline: Open until filled. How to Apply: Interested in applying? Email your resume and cover letter to Dasi Danzig at firstname.lastname@example.org and add WVAC-Internship to your email subject.