Responsible for the development and implementation of Individual Giving for Scottsdale Arts’ and its major operating divisions (Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art –SMoCA, Scottsdale Public Art and Scottsdale Arts Education). Full time position, reporting to the Director of Development.
Scottsdale Arts has brought exceptional arts experiences for over 40 years to the greater metro area. Our organization strives to bring the highest quality performing and visual arts the world has to offer, and to identify emerging artistic talent and provide a place for its expression. If you love the arts and what they bring to our community, and you have a passion for partnering with individuals to bring them to meaningful relationships with the organization, then we want to talk with you!
1) Developing and implementing a comprehensive individual giving/major gifts strategy, including annual goals and metric expectations.
2) Researches, identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards donors.
3) Oversees and expands existing portfolio, working with internal staff and external partners to identify pipeline of existing and potential donors.
4) Develops collateral designed to inform and educate donors on the benefits of giving to our organization.
5) My represents the organization at community and networking events.
6) Tracks and assesses metrics, providing documentation, reports and pipeline information as needed.
Qualified candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in related field plus minimum 3 years’ experience in individual giving or major gifts role with demonstrated results. Experience with Tessitura preferred, but experience with a CRM is required. This position requires a flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends as needed. Position requires valid driver’s license and ability to travel within the metropolitan area frequently. Benefits eligible including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
How to Apply: Apply Via Link: