Ballet Arizona now accepting applications for Human Resources Manager. Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates preferred.
Accountable for the organization and administration of all human resources activities including employment/employee relations, recruiting/placement, employee benefits, pay administration, compliance, performance management, training and development, etc. Responsible for the quality of Human Resource operations and processes. The Human Resources Manager develops, implements, and executes HR/ Employee services, policies, programs and procedures, and assists and advises company department managers about Human Resources issues. Supports the Executive Director by managing general office and administration activities.
Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited to:
Compensation and Benefits Administration
Administer the company payroll process including entering/ checking of time cards, payroll changes, payroll distribution.
• Administer all employee benefit related matters including, medical, dental, paid time off, unemployment, workers’ compensation, 403 (b), etc.
• Provide advice regarding compensation and salary structure including current and proposed benefit structure(s) to establish practices that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
• Maintain cost effective, employee serving benefits and develop benefit orientations and trainings.
• Ensure the company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth.
• Supports the relationship with outsourced accounting partner, including basic banking activities and facilitating information exchange.
• Manages general office activities including employee functions, supply inventory, and special projects as needed.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• At least five years of progressively advancing job experience directly related to the job responsibilities.
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development preferred.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational, project management and planning skills
• Proficiency with standard business applications including Microsoft Office applications
Reporting to this Position: No direct reports.
Organization/Company: Ballet Arizona Website: https://balletaz.org/ Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: Open until filled How to Apply: Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please note that NO telephone calls will be accepted.