Scottsdale Arts is seeking an independent contractor to write grants in support of the organization’s needs, vision and mission. Duties include:
1) Prepares grant proposals, beginning with research.
2) Request needed information to complete grants from internal constituents.
3) Researches potential grant opportunities and presents them for consideration.
4) Writes grants, ensuring that information is accurate and complete.
5) Maintains professional and cordial relationship with grant participants.
6) Ensures deadlines are met, and that documentation of the grant is complete and accurate.
7) May follow up with grant provider as needed.
8) Develops or submits grant reports as appropriate.
Qualified candidate will have bachelor’s degree in related field plus minimum 3 years’ experience in grant writing. Proven track record for securing grants, preferably arts related. Please indicate in your cover letter what salary you are seeking.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
How to Apply: Apply via link: