Scottsdale Arts seeks a full time Grants Writer who will be responsible for researching, writing and coordinating the grants efforts for all of the Scottsdale Arts branches. The Grants Writer will work with the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, the Scottsdale Museum for Contemporary Art (SMoCA), Scottsdale Public Art and Scottsdale Arts Learning and Innovation (SALI).
This full time position performs the following duties:
1. Researching and analyzing grant opportunities
2. Identify new funding opportunities
3. Obtain guidelines, gather information and submit grants for a wide variety of grantors
4. Follow up on grant reports and metrics needed.
5. Works with managers and directors within the organization regarding grant processes
6. Maintains ongoing relationship with grantors
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 3 years experience writing grants (additional experience may be substituted for education). Proven track record for optimizing grant opportunities required. Position may require evening and weekend activities in support of the development department.
Position comes with full benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance available.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts Website: https://www.scottsdalearts.org Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: Open until filled How to Apply: Use this link: https://sccarts.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/cf392ccb-d25b-c080-5ac7-a46a54ede002/apply?source=1394058-CS-20610