Phoenix Art Museum is looking for a Financial Data Analyst to provide financial analysis and reporting of organizational operations to inform strategic decision making by senior management and Board of Trustees.
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring, and creating financial models for decision support;
- Lead preparation of annual organization budget;
- Prepare organizational and departmental financial reports monthly and on an ad-hoc basis as needed;
- Prepare project budgets and financial reports as required for funding proposal submission and grant reporting;
- Lead preparation of quarterly financial forecast;
- Improve financial performance of the organization and departments by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and making action recommendation to management;
- Work with the Controller, Senior Accountant, and CFO to ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of data;
- Guide cost and revenue analysis by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending action to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role with either nonprofit or for-profit organization.
- Accounting systems, processes, and procedures.
- Microsoft Office Suite of products, with specific, deep knowledge of Excel.
- Accounting/fundraising/ticketing software preferred, specifically Financial Edge, Raiser’s Edge, and SRO4.
Skill and ability to:
- Be highly organized with close attention to detail.
- Prioritize and accomplish multiple projects concurrently; ability to follow through independently on routine responsibilities.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively with a wide variety of Museum supporters, visitors, volunteers, leadership and staff.
- Anticipate problems and act quickly to ensure the completion of vital department projects.
- Work well independently and as a member of a team.
Organization/Company: Phoenix Art Museum Website: http://phxart.org Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: Open until filled How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with Job Code PAM-FDAto HR@phxart.org