Scottsdale Arts, a leading nonprofit arts organization seeks a full time Executive Secretary to oversee the scheduling, calendaring and administrative duties for the office of the President/CEO.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Coordinates President’s schedule and appointments, coordinates meetings, trips, etc.
2. Extensive communication with representatives of or high level donors, corporate and city officials, etc., in the course of coordinating the President’s calendar.
3. Supports the President and Director of Finance & Administration in all administrative and clerical needs and special projects.
4. Coordinates Senior Management Team meetings and Administration Team meetings.
5. Reads and routes incoming mail. Composes and handles routine President’s Office correspondence.
6. Provides support for development office including but not limited to development of letters, printing and distribution of membership information.
7. Requests reports from Tessitura Database Specialist for the President to utilize during meetings, etc.
8. Organizes and maintains corporate file system, including the board book of minutes, and acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
9. Provides updates and annual reports to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
10. Participates in the development of annual departmental budget, monitor results, research discrepancies and make recommendations.
11. Administers the Community Arts Grants program.
12. Provides back up to the receptionist including answering main phone line and handling incoming, outgoing and interoffice mail.
Qualified candidate will possess an Associates Degree (preferred) plus minimum 2 years experience supporting a high level executive position. Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, exceptional communication skills and ability to maintain high level of organization and clarity required.
Benefits available including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401K after one year of employment and paid time off (including holidays).
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
How to Apply: apply via link: