Scottsdale Arts is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Specialist to maintain the Scottsdale Arts website properties, analytics and website effectiveness. This position is benefits eligible and located in downtown Old Scottsdale.
Salary range for the position is: $45,000 – $49,000
Scottsdale Arts is nonprofit arts organization responsible for the programming and oversight of the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale Public Art and Scottsdale Arts Innovation and Learning.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
1. Daily maintenance of websites, collaboration with Marketing team and divisions
2. Works with external website developer frequently
3. Works with divisions to ensure content is appropriate and reflects upcoming events, programs, exhibits, etc.
4. Shared responsibility to contribute to social media platforms.
5. Utilizes Asana project management software to manage digital projects.
6. Develops and prepares monthly analysis reports for web statistics and performance.
7. Recommends improvements as needed or discovered.
8. Utilizes Google Analytics and Tessitura to track site metrics
9. Prepares and sends surveys as assigned or requested.
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 year’s experience in the field and an associates degree plus additional 2 years experience or a bachelor’s degree (all degrees in related field). Proficient in Microsoft Office, WordPress, Google Analytics, HTML, CSS. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Full benefits package including opportunity to enroll in medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. Paid time off including holidays.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts Website: https://www.scottsdalearts.org Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: 11/15/2020 How to Apply: Apply via link: https://sccarts.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/ca516195-dc2f-51c7-736b-e78a4085858d/apply?source=1418105-CS-20610