Audience Avenue, LLC is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to operationalize a start-up endeavor that is emerging from our audience development and customer engagement practice. While this position must be filled by someone resident within the Greater Phoenix region, this position may be fulfilled on a flexible telework basis – meaning that you can work from home and/or around other responsibilities.
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for bringing our clients’ programs and activities to life on social/digital media. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital media content creation through copywriting, video production and curation, audience engagement, analytics and social media results. This role works both on consulting projects and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Compile and maintain a database of arts and cultural activities in the Greater Phoenix region.
* Build brand loyalty by planning, developing, creating and executing email databases plus a cross-channel social media strategy (paid and organic). Social Media channels include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google +, Snapchat and other developing channels.
” Create content for multiple social media channels. You need to understand each channel audience/capabilities and demonstrate how to write and showcase content that engages the audiences and drives conversions. This includes copywriting, photography and video production.
* Contribute to social media editorial calendar by curating and creating fresh content through copy, photo, and video. You’ll help bring ideas to life that drive awareness and participation.
* On behalf of Audience Avenue, LLC, ensure all content and customer messaging is consistent with each of the brands we represent.
* Lead social media analytics and insights. Develop and analyze social content performance, paid social performance, and social listening trends and compile key metric reports as needed.
” Coordinate all social promotions, sweepstakes/contests or marketing programs to ensure maximum value.
* Provide video, photography, text and other content in support of crowdfunding endeavors.
* Contribute to the recognition and fulfillment of entrepreneurial opportunities.
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
* Minimum of two years of digital media business experience required after college.
* Web design, SEO/SEM experience a plus.
* Basic design fundamentals in photography, videography, or graphic design.
* Strong analytic and organization skills with PowerPoint, Excel, Website and Social Media analytic platforms.
* Strong written communications skills with the ability to write content that resonates with target audiences and is brand appropriate.
* A can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
* Impeccable communication skills: spoken and written.
* Strong passion for arts & cultural participation coupled with a personal commitment to community betterment.
* Self-starter who takes initiative to identify opportunities, forge partnerships, and secure creative resources.
* The ability to pivot in response to changing expectations in a competitive environment.
Audience Avenue LLC offers a competitive base salary, incentive compensation, medical and dental insurance benefits plus paid vacation.
This position will be filled by someone resident within the Greater Phoenix region, however, this position may be fulfilled on a flexible telework basis – meaning that you can work from home and/or around other responsibilities.
It is the policy of Audience Avenue LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Audience Avenue LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: 30-hours to Full-time
Organization/Company: Audience Avenue LLC
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Deadline: Open until filled
How to Apply: To apply, please submit 1) a Cover Letter, 2) Resume, plus 3) an original 250-word essay or self-produced video on the topic, "Why the Arts are Important to Me."
IMPORTANT: Applications received without the essay will not be considered.
Submit applications to MLehrman@audienceavenue.com.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.