This position works with the Director of Marketing + Communications and the full marketing team to implement the sales, marketing and fundraising campaigns for the entire organization. The role is well suited for those who exist comfortably in both left-brain and right-brain states of thought, balancing the creative with the analytical.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Tell stories that attract and engage a digital audience through the creation of bi-weekly newsletters, dynamic website content, and a robust social media presence
• Develop annual digital marketing plans outlining strategies, tactics and metrics to ensure Phoenix Theatre reaches its earned revenue goals
• Work with the development team to assess opportunities for digital marketing to strengthen contributed revenue campaigns
• Manage a rich content calendar that is channel and audience specific
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
• Keep pace with search engine, display, native, video, social media, and internet marketing industry trends
• Develop and maintain all lists and segmentation best practices for sales, marketing and fundraising campaigns alongside Tessitura Database + Analytics Manager
• Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, ticket buying and website interaction
• Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
• Manage the creation, implementation and data collection for all surveys, both paper and digital
• Oversee direction and management of contracted digital marketing solutions company
For more information, including minimum qualifications, salary range and benefits, visit phoenixtheatre.com/career-opportunities
Organization/Company: Phoenix Theatre Website: http://www.phoenixtheatre.com Location: Downtown Phoenix, AZ Deadline: The application will remain open until the position is filled. How to Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Sara Jayne White, Director of Marketing + Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.