1. Minimum of three (3) years teaching dance
2. Minimum of two (2) years working with children and/or persons with disabilities
3. High school graduate
4. Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbally, preferably in more than one language
5. Excellent people skills
6. Must receive Class I Fingerprint Clearance Card within 60 days
7. Receive certification in CPR, First Aid, Prevention & Support, and Article IX within 60 days of date of hire
1. Responsible to Executive Director
2. Must be able to demonstrate and teach at least one form of dance
3. Be able to encourage participants to explore different techniques and movement experiences
4. Encourage creativity and self expression among participants.
5. Prepare daily lesson plans and post them weekly
6. Assure that needed materials are on hand for class
7. Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly classroom.
8. Explore the possibilities for off site educational activities for participants.
Organization/Company: Arts for All, Inc. Website: http://www.artsforallinc.org Location: Tucson, AZ Deadline: Open Until Filled How to Apply: Apply in person at 2520 N Oracle Rd. Tucson, AZ 85705 or download application forms online at www.artsforallinc.org and return in person Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.