Scottsdale Arts has an exciting full time opening in our Development department. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate partnerships for Scottsdale Arts’ and its major operating divisions (Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art –SMoCA, Scottsdale Public Art and Scottsdale Arts Education). Reporting to the Director of Development, this position will give opportunities to grow a portfolio and positively impact the arts experience in our community.
Scottsdale Arts has brought exceptional arts experiences for over 40 years to the greater metro area. Our organization strives to bring the highest quality performing and visual arts the world has to offer, and to identify emerging artistic talent and provide a place for its expression. If you love the arts and what they bring to our community, and have a passion for corporate and foundation relationship building, we want to speak with you!
1. Developing and implementing a comprehensive corporate relations and foundation strategy, including annual goals and metric expectations.
2. Researches, identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards corporate donors.
3. Oversees and expands existing corporate relationship portfolio, working with internal staff and external partners to identify pipeline of existing and potential corporate sponsors.
4. Develops partnership proposals, ensures fulfillment and execution of corporate sponsor benefits and recognition as agreed.
5. Represents the organization at community and networking events.
6. Tracks and assesses metrics, providing documentation, reports and pipeline information as needed.
Qualified candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in related field plus minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate relations role with demonstrated results. Experience with Tessitura preferred, but experience with a CRM is required. This position requires a flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends as needed. Position requires valid driver’s license and ability to travel within the metropolitan area frequently. Benefits eligible including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
Salary range is $55,000 – $65,000, commensurate with experience.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
How to Apply: Apply via link: