The Class Manager at the Shemer Art Center is responsible for the management and execution of the Center’s art education classes for adults and youth, including, but not limited to:
– identifying, scheduling and executing visual arts classes and student enrollments, including classroom set-up,
– instructor identification, management and contracts,
– keeping and sharing class supply lists,
– executing student waiver forms, photo releases and post class surveys.
Also includes summer camp programming and execution, outreach to schools, and coordination of all related student and instructor needs.
Position requires planning and oversight of evening classes and weekend workshops, the creation of promotional materials and website updates, assistance with all on-site events and other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director in support of the organization’s operations and objectives.
Position reports to Executive Director and requires regular use of computer to create and post class listings on website and manage registration process, as well as sending out daily correspondence. Additional skills include:
– Telephone, customer service/relations, sales experience
– Artist/art experience/background
– Working knowledge of WordPress, Event Espresso
– Computer and correspondence skills (Word, Excel)
– InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop experience
Organization/Company: Shemer Art Center and Museum Association, Inc. (SACAMA) Website: https://www.shemerartcenter.org Location: Shemer Art Center, 5005 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix Deadline: March 19, 2021 unless a candidate is identified earlier... How to Apply: To apply, submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]