Art Solutions & Installations, LLC has provided comprehensive fine art services to galleries and
artists, museums, interior designers, auction houses, architects, and private collectors for over
fifteen years. The Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist’s primary focus is to create invoices,
communicate with clients, receive payments, prepare and submit deposits.
• Review and enter daily billing data.
• Create invoices for review using QuickBooks.
• Manage outgoing invoices to clients (i.e.: emailing and mailing)
• Manage the status of accounts and balances.
• Send reminders of all outstanding customer invoices.
• File paid and unpaid invoices.
• Provide a clear, concise, and accurate response to customer inquiries.
• Manage and post payments including credit cards, checks, and cash.
• Prorate and bill monthly storage accounts.
• Lead work order training for new staff.
• High-speed data entry, including 10-key.
• A minimum of 1 year of AR/Billing experience.
• Extensive computer literacy and knowledge.
• Great with multitasking, time management & prioritization.
• Ability to work independently with limited direction.
• A high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
• Comfortable dealing with numbers and processing financial data
• Excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading, and research skills.
• Excellent telephone, and email communication skills.
• Experience with QuickBooks software.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Access
• Sound judgment, initiative, and good decision-making.
This is a full-time position.
Email resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to [email protected]
Organization/Company: Art Solutions & Installations, LLC Website: https://www.azartsolutions.com/ Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: Open until filled How to Apply: Email resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to [email protected]