Southern Exposure: Performing Arts of Latin America brings the best in contemporary and traditional performing artists from Latin America to audiences across the United States. Fee support grants are available to nonprofit presenters based anywhere in the United States or its territories who book artists from the Southern Exposure roster by the March 16, 2018 deadline.
Why Southern Exposure?
- Great for presenters committed to developing new audiences and connecting with their communities
- Artists perform and work with you to offer community engagement that makes sense for your audiences
- Opportunity to present excellent contemporary and traditional performing artists from throughout Latin America
- No experience in presenting international artists required; Southern Exposure minimizes presenter risk and increases international presenting capacity
- Straightforward, simple funding program with no complicated application process
In 2017-2018 Southern Exposure supported 85 engagements in 26 states.For complete eligibility details and information on receiving subsidies, please see the 2018-2019 program guidelines.
Organization/Company: Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation Website: http://southernexposurearts.org/ Location: Baltimore, MD Deadline: March 16, 2018 How to Apply: For questions, contact Robyn Busch, Program Officer, International at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-539-6656 x 113 or visit http://southernexposurearts.org