Hybrid Exhibition Theme: Greater Phoenix Pastimes
From world-class sporting events, thrilling outdoor adventures, sold out music festivals, famed museums and renowned culinary establishments, Greater Phoenix offers residents and visitors a plethora of pastime activities to chose from. We want to see your favorite pastime showcased through art. All mediums will be considered for exhibition.
This exhibit will show in a hybrid format with a limited number of the selected pieces on display at GPEC’s downtown Phoenix office and the remainder shown in a virtual space. Although the office is not open to the public, various private events bring viewers into the space. Artists will have the opportunity to indicate their preferred display environment when submitting work. Those showcased in the physical space are welcome to visit once the installation is complete.
The exhibit is scheduled to run from May 1, 2022 through Oct. 31, 2023.
– Must be an Arizona resident
– Must indicate if the piece is available for in-person display
– Pieces must be submitted as a jpeg at 300dpi (limit 4 per artist)
– Each submission must include a description of the piece (250 words or less)
– Pieces with profanity or nudity will not be considered
– All mediums accepted
– When submitting photos, please ensure photo is taken straight-on, without an angle, and cropped to the edge of the piece.
– You have the option to make your piece available for purchase. If someone chooses to purchase your piece, all sales will be handled directly between the artist and buyer
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Organization/Company: Greater Phoenix Economic Council Website: https://www.gpec.org/art-exhibit/ Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: March 31st, 2023 How to Apply: Please submit here: https://www.gpec.org/art-exhibit/application/