Our team of curators is constantly searching for new opportunities for local art in local projects. With Curator Engine, artists simply upload the art that they currently have and any concepts or past projects that allow us to understand their capabilities. This creates a large database of portfolios for our Curators to access when seeking the right art for a client.
Steps for an Artist:
Create an account.
- Upload your art or concepts to be viewed by our curators.
- If your art looks right for a job, we contact you to ask if it is okay to show to a client.
- If the client would like to move forward, we then nail down details and pricing for the existing or commission work.
- Once we’re all in agreement, we coordinate any final finishing, delivery, and install.
- Last step: delivery, installation, and any other wrap-up to close out the project!
Organization/Company: Curator Engine Website: http://www.CuratorEngine.com Location: Mesa, AZ Deadline: Ongoing How to Apply: Visit http://www.curatorengine.com/curator-engine--how-it-works.html to apply