Flutter at the Fountain will choose 30 artists to contribute to making dreams real by transforming blank, aluminum alloy sculptures into original works of art. Each transformed sculpture will be displayed in Fountain Hills during the month of October and then become part of an auction in November at the Flutter at the Fountain 2020 Social and Auction Gala (these event dates are subject to change) with proceeds benefiting various non-profit entities in Fountain Hills and surrounding communities.
Application and design concept due: Monday, June 15th, 2020
Notification of juror selections: Monday, June 22nd, 2020
Butterfly and stipend checks delivery begins June 23rd
Completed butterfly due: August 15, 2020
Artist Compensation and Understandings:
• $100 stipend for materials
• 1 ticket ($75 value) for the November Flutter at the Fountain 2020 Social and Auction Gala
• Any costs incurred over these amounts should be considered a donation to Flutter at the Fountain.
• 10% of the auction sale price for their art piece.
• Top 5 designs chosen by the Artist Review Panel will receive 1 ticket to the Major Sponsor Cocktail and Dinner reception
STIPENDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL THE ARTIST FILLS OUT A W-9 IN ADVANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please fill out the Artist Application Form along with your butterfly concept and submit to [email protected] no later than June 15th, 2020
Design Guidelines and more information can be found at https://fountainhillsgives.com/flutter-at-the-fountain/
Organization/Company: Fountain Hills Foundation Website: https://fountainhillsgives.com/flutter-at-the-fountain/ Location: Fountain Hills, AZ Deadline: June 15, 2020 How to Apply: Please fill out the Artist Application Form (https://fountainhillsgives.com/flutter-at-the-fountain/) along with your butterfly concept and submit to [email protected] no later than June 15th, 2020.