The Arizona Commission on the Arts invites individuals and organizations that received grants in the past year to show Arizona what public funding for the arts can accomplish. By sharing photos of your grant at work via the form below you can help the Arts Commission tell the story of Arizona’s arts sector and its statewide impact.
Image Format Guidelines:
- Images should be high quality and high resolution photographs, at least 300 dpi and not smaller than 3” X 5”.
- Photographs must be submitted as digital files, in either JPEG or PNG format.
We would prefer images that…
- are vibrant and colorful,
- depict active engagement as opposed to static poses, and
- reflect the range and diversity of the work you do and the people you serve.
We are particularly in need of images that depict…
- lifelong learning in, through or about the arts,
- artists actively engaged in their craft, and
- the spaces where art happens in Arizona (e.g., performing arts centers, artist studios, museums, classrooms, community centers, festival grounds, etc.)
Banner image: “Nodal Water Garden” by Jeff Zischke. Photo by Dayvid LeMmon, courtesy of Scottsdale Public Art.