1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Minimum of high school or GED
3. Documentation of Class I Fingerprint Clearance card must be provided within 45 days
4. Minimum of 6 months experience working with children
5. Must provide current certification in CPR, First Aid, Prevention and Support and Article IX within 30 days of employment
6. Ability to demonstrate good observation skills, judgment and interest in learning about disabilities and children
7. Good verbal and written communication skills
8. Participate and provide documentation for a minimum of 20 hours of orientation and training
1. Responsible to Children Services Manager or designated staff
2. Responsible for direct care (toileting, feeding, diaper changing, transfers, etc.) for children
3. Responsible for modeling and participating fully in all Arts for All activities and classes
4. Responsible for dispensing medication following training
5. Assist with accountability through participant matrix, individual participant books, ratio sheets, sign in/out sheets, communication logs, etc.
6. Assist in the development and implementation of schedules and opportunities for children to gain independence, self help and social skills, make quality use of leisure time and meet their objectives in academic and behavioral areas with emphasis on the arts.
7. Assist in assuring that all contract and license requirements (DES/DDD, DES/Childcare Licensure, accreditation, etc.) are being met including; collecting data on objectives, lesson plans/reflections, data collection, monthly, incident and physical management reporting, timely meetings (30 day, all staff meetings, team meetings,), etc.
8. Assist in supervising Summer Arts Camp Counselors II and III, and volunteers
9. Perform all duties as requested
Organization/Company: Arts for All, Inc.
Location: Tucson, AZ
How to Apply: All applicants should submit a resume, application for employment, criminal history affidavit and DES criminal history self-disclosure affidavit (notarized).
Forms can be picked up at our offices, 2520 N. Oracle Rd. Please submit applications during business hours Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Applicants between the ages of 16 and 18 must submit enrollment paperwork forms, and volunteer for up to one month prior to hire. Please call Frank Hernandez at 622-4100, ext. 205, with any questions.