The School of Ballet Arizona is looking for an assistant to join its team.
The School Assistant provides administrative support to staff, teachers, parents, and students of the School of Ballet Arizona (SBAZ). The School Assistant must maintain knowledge of the SBAZ mission, policies, and programs and must be able to effectively communicate such matters when appropriate. The incumbent will provide administrative support, such as reception support and maintenance of registration records. In every situation, the Assistant must project a positive image of the School.
This is a part-time position and includes some evenings and weekends. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Administration, Scheduling, Coordination of teaching and musical staff, Registration/Enrollment, and Accounting.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma is required
• Knowledge of basic administrative and clerical duties (i.e., word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to Multitask
• Results oriented and deadline driven
• High standards of customer service
Organization/Company: Ballet Arizona Website: http://www.balletaz.org Location: Phoenix, AZ Deadline: Open until filled. How to Apply: To apply, e-mail resume and cover letter to: HR@balletaz.org. Please note that NO telephone calls will be accepted.