Scottsdale Artists’ School was founded in 1983 by a group of artist and community members who shared a passion for art. The School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization who is dedicated the artistic enrichment of the community and to developing the capabilities of artists and aspiring artists of all ages by teaching the applied fundamentals of fine art. The School offers year-round workshops and weekly classes, youth and teen programs, a classical training program, artists demonstrations, and open studio sessions.
Status: Part Time/ 20-30 Hours a week
Reports to: Executive Director of the School
Minimum two years’ experience in database management and administrative support with basic knowledge of bookkeeping rules. Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of visual art or art education preferred.
• Manage all areas of student registration in programs at the school, including configuring course information and database
• Work closely with the software vendor to ensure the database is functioning efficiently and securely.
• Provide timely updates to Education Director and Marketing Director to ensure class information is current and correct on
the school website.
• Provide technical support to staff on database software issues.
• Work closely with the Business Manager to ensure tuition payments are processed and posted accurately, and promptly
discuss any issues with tuition payments.
• Ensure the receptionist and front desk staff is informed of programs available for enrollment.
• Provide timely reports on enrollment and class cancellations.
• Provide excellent customer service to students, by telephone, email, and in person.
• Provide technical and administrative support to instructors for student, classroom and audio/visual needs.
• Accept additional duties as assigned.
• Possess strong knowledge of database management.
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Able to coordinate multiple projects and work efficiently in a time sensitive environment.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• Enjoy working in a supportive, efficient team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Artists' School Website: http://scottsdaleartschool.org/ Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: Open until filled. How to Apply: To Apply: Email your resume, cover letter and a list of three references to Trudy Hays, Executive Director of Scottsdale Artists' School, at email@example.com. Visit scottsdaleartschool.org for additional information.