Develops and implement a public art program for the City of Lancaster; serves as a resource and advocate for public art projects in the Lancaster community.
Education, Training and Experience
- BA, BFA, MA or MFA in arts administration, art, art history, landscape architecture, architecture, or related field is required.
- At least two (2) years of public art experience is required which will have included responsibility for grant writing, project planning, budget management and knowledge of public art rules, regulations and best practices.
- Experience working with public art commissions and/or non-profit boards, artist selection processes, public construction projects, design professionals, contractors and individual artists is strongly preferred.
Licenses and Certificates
- Possession of a valid Pennsylvania State Driver’s License is required.
- Lifts up to 25 lbs.
- Some understanding of construction management practices including architectural plans, specifications and construction documents is strongly preferred.
- This description was prepared to indicate the kinds of activities and levels of work difficulty required of positions in this class. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities.
Salary: $ 45,804.67- $54,987.60 dependent upon qualifications
Full-Time; Excellent City benefit package
The City Job Application and full job description are available at http://www.cityoflancasterpa.com/government/city-job-listings
Organization/Company: City of Lancaster
Location: Lancaster, PA
Deadline: Open until filled
How to Apply: The City Job Application and full job description are available at http://www.cityoflancasterpa.com/government/city-job-listings