The Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) Curatorial Intern will assist the Curatorial department with upcoming exhibition research, support curatorial department with exhibition archive, final reports, digitizing exhibition press, updating curatorial contacts and mailing list, and assist with exhibition related programs.
• File recent exhibitions into archive.
• Update exhibition history document.
• Work with assistant curator on exhibition final reports.
• Scan and archive exhibition press to prepare for final reports.
• Update curatorial contacts in mailing list document.
• Assist Curator of Programming with exhibition related programs
Upper Level Undergraduate/Graduate Student majoring in Art History, Museum Studies, or Art related fields
Strong writing, organizational and research skills. Familiar with Contemporary Art.
Organization/Company: Scottsdale Arts Website: https://www.scottsdalearts.org Location: Scottsdale, AZ Deadline: April 30, 2017 How to Apply: Apply here: https://sccarts.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/5bd651ed-173d-5bc1-0f8f-b7a7854d4f88/apply?source=525518-CS-20610