Are you ready for the good life? Come experience an innovative, empowering, inclusive and dynamic environment at Valassis. We are a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 15,000 advertisers proven and innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. We precisely target our clients’ most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. Join us in creating our future and building your career in this fast-paced and highly evolving industry!
What you’ll do:
- Performing layouts, page production, and corrections for our clients utilizing InDesign software
- Produce hard/soft proofs
- Communicate directly with internal and external clients as requested, to make recommendations on layout, creative, and design
- Prepare proofs for print
- Effectively collaborate with clients and internal partners to find mutual solutions, and communicate and position information on challenging situations to internal partners
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years desktop publishing experience
- 3-5 years of InDesign experience
- Exceptional organizational and ability to communication
- A great eye for the details and ability to catch things
- An impressive ability to juggle a lot at once and still meet deadlines
What will make you stand out?
- Knowledge of pre-press and 4-color process printing
- Time when you need it – Generous paid time off
- Keep healthy – Wellness program, comprehensive benefits and flex time options
- Feel connected – Frequent company events and opportunities to mingle with your co-workers
- Save for your future – Dollar for dollar 401K match
- Opportunities to grow – We value our talented teams and encourage growth and promotion from within
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator at 734-632-8566.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pd
Organization/Company: Valassis Website: http://valassis.com/about-us/careers Location: Phonix, AZ Deadline: Open until filled. How to Apply: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=9783&company=harlandclaP&username=